DMCA Compliance Statement for Scomurr.com
Last Updated: December 13, 2023
- At Scomurr.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This DMCA Compliance Statement outlines our policy regarding the handling of copyright infringement claims under the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
2. Copyright Infringements
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been posted on our website (https://scomurr.com) or transmitted via our services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice.
3. DMCA Notice Requirements
- Your DMCA notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Procedure for Handling DMCA Notices
- Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the material of the infringement claim.
- If you believe that your content was wrongly removed due to a copyright claim, you may send us a counter-notice. Your counter-notice must include your name, address, phone number, and physical or electronic signature, identification of the content and its location before it was removed, a statement under penalty of perjury that the content was removed by mistake or misidentification, and your consent to the jurisdiction of federal court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which we may be found.
6. Repeat Infringer Policy
- In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Scomurr.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
7. Modifications to This Policy
- Scomurr.com reserves the right to modify this DMCA Compliance Statement at any time.
8. Contact Information
- For any questions regarding this DMCA Compliance Statement, please contact us at [email protected].